Thursday, May 13, 2004

Dear Diary Thursday...

The folks are still fighting off their bronchitis and their antibiotics are making their sking "feel weird". Don't ask, I don't have a clue. However, I can tell that Daddy is doing much, much better but my mom is staying the same. She is holding on to the part where it is hard to catch your breath after you move. I bought her a bronchial asthma inhaler yesterday and we will see how that works.

Tomorrow is the big day....Dylan's 34th Birthday! I am looking forward to spending two days with him, going to see movies, feeding the ducks, going to our haunts, and just being together. Remember to wish him a happy birthday!

I am doing much better today in regards to my attitude and my energy. I knew venting yesterday would help but I also had a really nice talk with Dylan and let out everything that has been bothering me lately. It is so wonderful to have such a strong shoulder and attentive ear as what he gives me....no judgement, no taking it personal, not believing that everything and anything I have to say is all about him and the feedback is always perfect. Thank you again Dylan for letting me rant. I also believe that because I have been in a "funk" the last week, I am drawing to me people who are negative....I take that responsibility. Therefore, with my energy being up and my attitude being positive, hopefully it will help others around me to be positive or to go away. And one of the other things I have noticed is that I am "biting my tongue" around people....that will come to an end. I have prided myself on being honest and blunt, saying whatever I want about whomever I want because there is nothing I would say in mixed company that I would not say one on one. If people are offended or hurt by what I say, too bad.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home