Wednesday, April 14, 2004

Dear Diary Wednesday...

Well, somebody took the wind out of my sails and in a good way. I had every intention of coming in this morning to work and having a conversation with my boss, basically letting her know how very unhappy and how unappreciated I am and that I am tired of being treated like a piss-on.....but then I sat down at my desk and saw a gift of bubbles, some candy, and a really nice note letting me know that somebody appreciates all the work I have done this week and all the stress I have endured. I have no idea who did it, but it warmed my glacial heart. I know I am still a piss-on, but somebody apparently has seen the stress that I am under and feels my pain....that meant a lot to me. I am still going to be having a talk with my boss today, but it will not be filled with as much piss and vinegar as I had planned.

Other than that, I came in with another headache. By the feel of it, it is going to blossom into something big by the end of the day. REGARDLESS, I am still going to the gym because I discovered something last night....I have skin hanging off my arms and it is VERY unattractive and I need to be working on my arms and getting that skin tightened up. I want to get cosmetic surgery, but not on my ARMS dammit!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home