Wednesday, April 07, 2004

Dear Diary Wednesday...

Today I took a day off of work to help my daddy with some major projects in the yard and I am now exhausted. We removed all of the trees in the front yard, except the HUGE pine tree. Today we finished removing one tree that was determined to stay in the ground, planted some flowers, and then went to Glovers to get new bushes and trees. I planted three new Yew bushes (they weighed about 150 lbs a piece!) and one new scuplted pine and will be planting the other pine on Friday, along with going to get two more Yews. I also managed to clean my bedroom and the garage today. I am exhausted but I feel really good because I accomplished so much and did all of the heavy work so my daddy didn't have to. I am glad that the yard is getting back into better shape than it has been. Having spent all of last year taking care of the cats down the street took all of my time and energy, so none was left to give the yard. With all of the changes that have happened this year and The House having finally come to an end, I am spending my energy where it belongs, on things that I love doing and on me. That might sound totally selfish, but I decided that this was the year that I was going to start changing my life around...Focus on myself, my needs, my wants, my desires. I have joined WW for myself and am doing great. I am taking a class with Tonster. I am spending time volunteering. I am doing more with the folks. And now, I am spending more time on one of my greatest passions, yardwork.

Speaking of passions, I have been talking a lot to a co-worker about her relationship with her ex, which makes me more grateful for Dylan. Her ex never really was at all concerned about what made her happy in the bedroom. If you don't care about your spouses desires, in my opinion, then you don't care for you spouse. I just feel so bad for those individuals who don't know the great joy of truly connecting with their lover, not only as a sexual partner, but as your best friend. I guess I am selfish when it comes to this, but if my partner did not satisfy me in the bedroom, that person would no longer be my partner. There is sooooo much more to sex than just intercourse. There is so much more to sex than just the sexual areas. People forget that there are your senses and your BRAIN. Then again, I could just be ranting.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home