Monday, April 05, 2004

Time: 7:41 pm
Music: None
Mood: very happy


Dear Diary Monday...

Today has just been an awesome day all the way around. I did not sleep much last night, but upon awakening this morning, I felt great! I accomplished a great deal at work and all of the bosses seem to be happy with the progress on the appeals. By tomorrow, I feel that the appeals will be totally caught up!!

I then came home and discovered that they had placed two huge dumpster in our neighborhood for neighborhood clean-up but did not bother to mention it to anyone. So my father and I managed to pull out three trees and one bush and are working on a fourth tree in our front yard. I then went across the street and cleaned up their yard with the help of their oldest boy and got all of their trash thrown away. I then went over to another neighbors house and informed him of the location of the dumpster and we cleaned out his backyard where he has been storing a bunch of garbage waiting for the dumpster! I did not make it to the gym, but I had a fantastic work out just in my own yard! I also managed to get the mother of all scrapes on one arm. I will be doing the same thing tomorrow night when I get home.

I went to WW on Saturday and am happy to report that I lost again. Not a significant amount this time, but a loss is a loss! I am back on track with the obnoxious amount of energy and have completely got my eating under control and structured. I did have Cafe Rio today for lunch but had a chicken fajita salad, no rice, and did not eat the tortilla that it comes on, so it was actually a very healthy salad!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home