Thursday, April 01, 2004

Time: 6:10 pm
Music: Queer Eye for the Straight Guy...Again
Mood: Happy

Dear Diary Thursday...

I have strong PMS this month and from yesterday to today, if it was not bolted down, I ATE IT!. The first time ever since joining WW, I was over my points total! Thankfully the insatiable hunger is now gone but the motivation to work out with cramps has not happened. I went to the gym on Monday but have not been back since. That is not to say I have not been incredibly active thanks to Jen finding a bunch of baby kittens AND still trying to capture Scaredy at The House. To be honest, this is the first night I have actually been able to totally relax without having to do something, and I am ever so grateful! The gym will probably have to wait for me to start back on Monday, but I will be getting plenty of exercise this weekend. I am doing TONS of housework AND hardworking....Probably cutting down many branches off of the huge pine tree out front.

Work has been much better. My co-worker/co-researcher and I have been hitting our appeals back log heavily this week and we are now only about 29 days behind. HIPAA guidelines state you need to respond within 60 days, so we are doing wonderful. Our company goal is to respond within 10 days, so by tomorrow we should be within that. Our personal goal is to have them caught up completely, no outstanding appeals at all, and NEVER to let them get back logged again! The phones have also calmed down a great bit, which is helping with the over all attitude of all of my co-workers.

Jenn and I have been communicating a lot more lately and I had totally forgot how insightful and beautiful she is. I love rekindling relationships and hope that she and I can keep this going.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home