Tuesday, March 30, 2004

Dear Diary Tuesday...

I woke up exhausted today...To the point that I forgot my lunch AND I don't remember any of the drive in. Last night was a rough night for me and I don't think my sleep was very restful. Work has been very stressful lately and running home to go to the gym and then doing rescues has wore me pretty thin. I am thankful that this coming weekend is all mine, to do with as I please. I am hoping that I can regain some lost energy, energy that I have given freely to others as it has been needed.

Back to the work situation, like I stated, stressful. We have people who have decided that they don't need to be on the phones or take calls. Now why is that being allowed, you might ask? Well, if you figure out the answer, please let me know. And it seems that there are two people on this "team" that are always being dumped on by everyone, we are expected to do everything and take the calls. Unfortunately, it is a vicious cycle. If we don't get our usual work done and help on the phones, that generates more phone calls because we are not getting other projects done. If we are off the phones and doing our projects, then calls back up all day and we don't meet our stats.

Home has been good, other than busy. It is that time of year when I need to be in two places at once...Cleaning the house and being outside. This weekend I plan on doing a bunch more yardwork and a couple of rooms will get some deep cleaning. I am not going to kill myself, but just enjoy spending time doing it. I hope that by this weekend, things will be coming to a "close" for The House.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home