Friday, April 02, 2004

Time: 4:07 pm
Music: Nine Inch Nails
Mood: Ready to go home!


Dear Diary Friday....

It was a very productive day at work and the mindless need to continuously eat has finally stopped!! It is almost time for me to leave and I am ready for my weekend.

I get to see Connie and Lindi tonight! They will be stopping by my house briefly to pick up their latest adoption....The beautiful Clover!! Connie and Lindi are being kind enough to take him tonight without the dental work being performed as of yet so that Kjori will have room in her house for a couple of other fosters. I am so grateful to have such wonderful friends like them who open up their homes, and their hearts, to those in need.

The weekend is going to involve cleaning, yardwork, and my Angel's birthday. I am being honest here when I am saying that right now I am looking most to the yardwork. I love my Angel more than air, but her mother is driving me insane. She is a beautiful young woman who is so totally ungrateful for ANYTHING. I hate watching my folks get their feeling hurts when they give gifts and NEVER receive a "thank you" back from her. If this happens on Sunday, the niece will be getting the talking to of a lifetime!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home