Wednesday, March 24, 2004

Time: 5:29 pm
Music: None, blessed silence
Mood: Content


Dear Diary Wednesday...

My Daddy's 74th birthday yesterday was wonderful, other than I had been awakened at about 1:00 am with an intense migraine. I did go to work, left at about 11:30, came home and did some stuff around the house, then took the folks out for my Daddy's birthday dinner. Then all of the family and neighbors came over until about 10:30 last night. Unfortunately, the migraine did not subside as I was hoping it would. In fact, it kept up and I ended up calling in sick today and having to take a pain killer which pretty much put me out for the entire day. I am sure it is being caused by the change in season and the incredibly hectic schedule I have been running for a few months....exhaustion has to set in eventually and I think it did.

Good news today...Kjori is making the appointment for Clover to get his teeth done and then he can go to the happy home of Connie, Lindi, and Ms. Sarah! I am so excited that another cat is being adopted out to a fantastic home after living in such a hell. And tomorrow Kjori and I will be setting traps at the house to catch the very last of the cats, who I have named Scaredy. I am working on maybe getting him placed in a good home as well....mine. My mom has fallen very in love with him, even though he is completely feral. I have faith that things can change and with work, I can make him a good cat, but we will see. If not, he will be on his way to Colorado.

I am totally looking forward to the House Warming Party at the Breeze-Rickets residence on Saturday. It will be so wonderful to be surrounded by all of the loves of my life....my friends.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home