Tuesday, April 06, 2004

Dear Diary Tuesday...

To say that I am elated would not be close. The House is done!!!! We caught the last cat, Scaredy, and she has been fixed. She was also caught in the nick of time....Pregnant. I am going down to The House tonight to pick up all of my cat dishes and stuff and Kjori did a final "walk through" last night to make sure we did not miss a batch of kittens or anything. I just am so happy. It feels like the weight of the world, the weight that I have been carrying since March of last year, is GONE! Now I can move on to my next big project, which will be doing another "rescue" for No More Homeless Pets AND doing everything I can to make it known that West Valley Animal Control and the Humane Society of Utah were both useless entities in this situation. I will NO LONGER be donating anything to either organization, but will be doing all of my donations to No More Homeless Pets, CAWS, and Pet Samaritan.

WOOOOO HHHHHOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home