Sunday, March 28, 2004

Time: 5:43 pm
Music: Depeche Mode...Again
Mood: content but tired


Dear Diary Sunday...

The evening at the Breeze/Ricketts residence with the gang was absolutely delightful in every respect....And I did not wake up with a hangover!!! Toni made her wonderful salad and I enjoyed beverage, salad, a roll, and a cheesecake that Shane had made. The evening was everything that I thought it would be and more. I am always at a loss for words when it comes to how fantastic my friends are.

Today was a good day. Mom and I went shopping to Costco, Petsmart, and then Wal Mart. Unfortunately I am fighting either a very bad cold or a very bad case of hayfever....It is just not far enough along for me to be able to tell which it is. After shopping, we got home and I went down to give Scaredy some fresh water, didn't see him, so decided to look into the house and there, in the window is ANOTHER CAT! I went in the house after it, as it did not look to be in the best of shape and the thing just disappeared! I believe it ran downstairs and out the open basement door, but I also did not see Scaredy....That is now going on 4 days of not seeing the cat, which makes me nervous. And now the thought of ANOTHER cat does not do wonders for my heart and spirit either.

Tomorrow starts my entry back into the gym. With the week long migraine I had last week I only managed to make it once. I plan on going every night this week and am looking forward to it. I have now tweeked my routine a bit....Two miles on the track, 500 ab crunches (200 with weights) and then sets on the weight machines to work the upper body. I have a new personal fitness goal and hope to achieve it within the next three months. I have discovered that the little "personal goals" that I set for myself have been working out wonderfully.

Positive thought for the day: Remember to feed not only the body, but the heart and your soul. Love and energy are the food.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home