Saturday, March 27, 2004

Time: 10:24 am
Music: Depeche Mode
Mood: Pissy


Dear Diary Saturday...

Today has so far been been a very wonderful and productive morning. I have already gone to my WW meeting and the worry I have had that the Vegas trip was eventually going to catch up to my ass has not happened...I lost some more. I then have cleaned Nibley's abode and started on a batch of laundry. I have even gone down to The House to feed and water the one cat. That is where my "pissy" attitude started. The gal that is in charge of catching the cats was suppose to put out traps starting last Wednesday...which means I have not fed or watered Scaredy. I called her this morning and found out that she has YET to put out a trap and "might" be putting one out. I am not upset that she has not had the time to trap the cat, I am pissed that she did not bother to CALL Me to let me know she was not doing it so I could make sure that he had some clean water and food!!! Oh well, I guess that is what I get for sitting back on my laurels and thinking somebody else would be able to step up a bit.

That leads me to another point that I am pissy about....pissy with myself. I have once again stretched myself and my time, way too thin. I have gotten back into the very bad habit of trying to make time for everyone and make everyone happy, totally at the expense of myself. I need to reign back in MY LIFE. MY LIFE involves things that I want to do for MYSELF, which includes taking time out to do yard work, taking time out to go to the gym, taking time out to read the trillions of books that I have and does NOT involve running people to where THEY want to go, hanging out with individuals for the sake of them not wanting to be bored and to be entertained. I let this happen and so the only person to blame is myself. Things have got to change and get more under control before something bad happens.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home