Thursday, March 11, 2004

Time: 6:53 am
Music: None
Mood: tired


Dear Diary Thursday...

Yesterday was not a good day. Work was horribly busy and apparently, if you have a coughing fit and then get a sore throat, you no longer have to help on the phones but you CAN be on a personal call for two hours and make it loud enough that the rest of the office can here you!

I then drove home and was caught in a traffic jam that put me back 30 minutes. As I was going through the neighborhood, I went past The House and there in front of the house, in the road, was a dead cat. Apparently it had been hit by a car sometime after my mom went down to feed the cats in the morning and when I drove past. I called Kjori and she met me at the house to get the cat. Other than that issue being totally depressing, it was a cat neither one of us had seen before. Therefore, there are more cats at the house than we thought!!!

The good part of the evening is that Connie came over to the house and hung out for awhile. She got to meet Kjori because Kjori came over to the house to show me a cat that they had caught that she was not familiar with. The cat is one I have seen before, but it is not fixed or had it shots, so today it is on it's way to the vet!!

Today is my last day at work and then I am on vacation. I just can not WAIT to be out of here!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home