Monday, March 01, 2004

Dear Diary Monday...

To say that today was an improvement in my life would be an understatement!

The energy and drive that was given to me this weekend continued on today. I have purpose, and I truly see it now. I tackled many projects at work, all with the goal in mind that I was going to be leaving 1 hour earlier than normal to try and rescue one cat from The House that would not let me catch him yesterday. I left work today and Mom and I headed down to the house. The minute we started putting food out, here came the cats, including Clover. My mom looked at me as I was talking to Clover and said, "Is this the one we are catching?" "Yes" I said as I was gradually inching closer. My mom put down the can of cat good, walked over, picked up Clover and put him in the carrier....That swift and that fast!! It was astounding!! We then finished up our feeding, carried Clover home and I called Kjori to let her know we had caught him. Mom and I headed to the gym and I had a fantastic work out.....Running into Dylan's mom and dad. When I got home, Kjori came to pick up Clover and could not believe how much weight he had put on. I let her know that she needs to keep me in the loop about that cat, as I might have another group of "Angels" that might want to adopt him. I am just so thrilled that I can see an end to these beautiful creatures horrible existence.....THEY ARE GOING TO HAVE HOMES!!!

Work was great, even though we have a lot of sickness going around. I am accomplishing a great deal and doing my best to keep everyone's attitude upbeat.

Home is great. The folks are well on their way to healing properly and no more bouts of coughing. They are sleeping soundly through the night and neither one is on any type of cold medication anymore. I can see a light at the end of that tunnel as well!

And another positive aspect, I can actually see myself having lost weight....It is finally visible to me. Now, I have not lost astronomical amounts, but I have the determination, I have the desire, and I have the energy to keep this going. I am just so glad that I finally proved to myself that I am worth this kind of commitment!

Best feeling in the world: an unexpected hug from someone, just because they though you could use it.

Positive thought for the day: the energy that you give to the Universe is what comes back three fold. Remember to give positive energy to those around you. An unexpected compliment to a co-worker generates an all day smile.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home