Tuesday, February 24, 2004

Dear Diary Tuesday...

To say that the last two days have been trying ones would be unfair....they were horrible! We have had clients in for the last two days so everyone has been on their best behavior. Couple that inconvenience with a ridiculous amount of call volume and work load does not amount to a bunch of happy people.

Yesterday I started Mom back to the gym, and she only did one mile on the track. We then ran to Wal-Mart and back home where I finally crashed last night. It is so very nice when my body is in it's "sleeping phase." Today I went to my weight in/meeting and then to the gym, for the full workout. I did two miles on the track, 100 crunches with 10 lb weights and 200 normal crunches. I have not done a lot since I got home, and I am going to continue that until I go to bed.

Tomorrow is officially my last day of work for this week. I am taking Thursday off to do some things around the house and yard that have not been taken care of. Friday and Saturday I am hopefully, going to be spending with Dylan, getting reacquainted since we really have not spent much time together. Sunday, I believe that day will be mine to completely rest. Things might change by then, but I am totally looking forward to having four days away from work.

I did discover something that irritated me today. I am working on the irritating, because I am not sure why it bothered me so much. When I work through it, I will blog about it.

Oh, and I have the strangest, overwhelming feeling of depression hit me at work today. I believe it was brought on by the body's need for rest, the mind's need for a break, and how overwhelmed I am with my workload. I fought it through and managed to leave work in a really good mood.

And I forgot to tell you about the sassy and handsome man I saw on tv last night....that would be JEFFY!!! He was reviewing "The Passion of the Christ" on KSL and he looked fantastic!!!!!

Best feeling in the world: taking a blanket out of the dryer and wrapping it around yourself so that you are fully engulfed in the warmth.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home