Sunday, February 22, 2004

Dear Diary Sunday...

The weekend was good. Dylan and I went to dinner with Chet and Shane on Friday, totally prepared to try the new Dodo. Unfortunately, the line was almost out the door, so we headed to McGrath's Fish House. The food was wonderful but the company was surpberb. The Breeeze-Rickett group was again, some of the best company I have shared. We have decided that we are going to try to do this "dinner thing" a lot more.

Saturday my mom decided that she wanted to try and do shopping. Because she has to move a lot slower or she starts to cough, the day was long. I finally got home, totally exhausted, and starting with my own cough. We got all of the purchased goods put away, and then I got ready to go to dinner with the Netzlers and the Adams for Brian's birthday. Thankfully the company was so wonderful that the ridiculously long wait we had went by very quickly.

Today I am going to, again, sanitize the whole house. My energy is back on track, so I have no doubt I will have this job completed by noon, and then hopefully I will be able to do some relaxing.

And can I just add that I am looking forward to it getting warmer so that I can start planning some outdoor get togethers??? I miss seeing my entire group of friends together and it is so difficult to accomplish that feat when it is winter time and nobody has any room to have everyone over at one time!

Best feeling in the world: When walking along a street when it is completely quiet and hearing the faintest russle of a breeze in the last leaves in the trees

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home