Wednesday, February 25, 2004

Dear Diary Wednesday...

My mood is more upbeat at work today and I am going to try hard to keep it that way. I am sure that the only reason is that I have the next four days off, but who cares, the mood is better!

Wanna see something that makes me giggle...A LOT....http://www.rathergood.com/moon_song/

Anyways, yesterday at the gym when I was doing my first set of crunches with the weights, I actually heard and felt something tear. Today, I am getting cramps where it "tore". I am hoping I did not do too much damage because it is not going to stop me from going back. I am actually hoping that I tore some muscle and in the process, will be able to rebuild it better and stronger, as that is how body builders make their muscles bigger and better. Then again....

I was thrilled when I got my e-mail yesterday from Jeff letting me know he was not one of the individuals run down. I always appreciate it when I get e-mails like that from him..."Rene, I promise it was not me" kind of things..... thanks again Jeffy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home