Tuesday, March 09, 2004

Time: 7:38 pm
Music: "Sex Dwarves"
Mood: almost catatonic


Dear Diary Tuesday....

Another fantastic day. I had a couple of "down" moments where I started to get pissy, but then something would happen and all would be right in my world again. And one of the best parts of today when somebody actually made me blush because she caught me off guard with a comment about "don't thongs get BROWN when they are up THERE?" Did not expect a comment like that from a lady and it made me actually stop in my tracks, my mouth shut, and a laugh stop in my throat...That is how truly flabbergasted I was. She is a wonderful lady and I appreciated the moment we shared.

Stopped by at WW on my way home and I lost again....very, very happy. I then went to the gym and did my two miles, my 550 ab crunches, AND my mom has made friends with all of the raquetball people! I now have two married gentlemen that are interested in teaching me how to play because they believe that women are more COMPETITIVE then men and make better opponents! Well, after finding out the basics of it, I was surprised to learn how closely related it is to volleyball...my FAVORITE sport! Looks like I might be learning something new!

Speaking of learning something new, Tonster and I are discussing taking a couple of courses through Adult Ed....I am hoping that the ghost hunting course will turn Tonster and us into a new employment field.....GHOSTBUSTERS! That is if she can catch my ass as it is running away from the ghosts.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home