Wednesday, February 25, 2004

Dear Diary Wednesday...

Today was a tough day at work. I tried to maintain the good attitude, but just couldn't. The good news of the day is that we are getting three new CSR's on Monday...one is actually an old csr/adjustor returning who just quit and hated her job. It will be nice to have her back. The bad news is that things are staying the same...too much work, not enough people, nobody in the upper management areas cares what the moral is like. Thank the Goddess I am off the next two days.

Being that I came home in not such a good mood, I decided to take tonight off from the gym (I tore something last night in my work out and I am a little sore today) so I decided to go and get tortured. Yes, I had the old nails removed and new ones put on. If you have never experienced that, pretend that you are tearing your nail off of the nail bed and you might be close. The new nails looks great, but are not polished. I came home because I am going to polish them tomorrow after my cleaning day....oh and make them a bit shorter because they aren't short enough for me.

I have very positive thoughts for my friend Shane now. I am hoping he had a wonderful and exciting day and will be letting me know soon how things went for him.

Best feeling in the world: a brand new pillow, a fluffy blanket wrapped around my head, my heating blanket on "high" and a quilt over top of me, and my room is freezing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home