Friday, March 12, 2004

Time: 5:41 pm
Music: "Hard Sex" or something like that..
Mood: Content, yet excitable


Dear Diary Thursday...

Oh, yesterday did not turn out well at all!. Sit down, grab a beverage, and a few Kleenex because I am gonna make you laugh until you cry...

I got home from work and decided to head down to The House to physically grab a couple of cats. Well, Mom and I did manage to grab ONE and he assaulted us both until we were down for the count. After that, we decided to head home and go to the gym. Well, I managed to make it up the stairs and to my locker, where I then wrapped my foot around a bench and tripped and fell all over the place. In this sequence of events, I managed to skin one knee, land on the wrist that I previously broke, and get a wrap burn from where my gym bag was and now I have the biggest and ugliest bruise across my forearm! Well, by damn, I did not let that stop me from a fantastic workout! I then limped home, and am now wearing a splint!!! After dinner, I decided to try my new Avon Hot Waxing kit on my eyebrows. Well, don't gasp, they turned out beautifully. So, because I discovered how talented I was at this, I decided to try it on my bikini area. I placed a glob of hot wax on the right side, put the cloth across it, held it in place, and then ripped it away. Well, no hair was removed but I was in more pain than I have ever been in! So, I think to myself, "Self...That was strange, no hair removal! Do it again!!!" So I put another huge glob of hot wax on the same area, place the cloth strip, and proceed to rip it away again. This time I scream out in pain and still NO HAIR! I decide to give up and head to the bathroom to put oil on the wax and remove it, as it is horribly sticky. In the process of trying to remove the sticky hot wax, I manage to stick toilet paper all over my hands, my bikini area, and part of the sink! Okay, I finally manage to get cleaned up but I am wondering why the area in my bikini area is black. Well the reason is because I now am the proud owner of the BIGGEST BRUISE THAT LOOKS LIKE A HICKEY that you can imagine! Yep, won't be doing that adventure again!

Today has been hectic. I was going to go to the bank, get my nails done, and some shopping for the trip. Well, my dad decided I was also going to the nursery to find some stuff. FINALLY after all of the running around, I got home at 3:00 and made dinner for everyone. Then my daddy decided I was going to go outside and lay and level 400 lbs of paving stones to put his new greenhouse on. Well, I finished that, managed to fertilize the whole yard, get a shower, and now I am doing my laundry for the trip.

Please let tomorrow be calmer....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home