Friday, February 20, 2004

Dear Diary Friday...

Well, the day started out with me setting the alarm off in our building and not being able to turn it off! I tried the code 4 different times, nothing worked. I finally let the damn alarm go off for about 30 minutes, went and tried it again and it FINALLY turned off!!! I hate that!

The folks and I are back on speaking terms. I had a very adult and civil conversation with them yesterday and did the whole "what if the tables were turned and you were having to watch me be this sick and miserable, wouldn't you want me to go to the doctor?" which of course they agreed to. I actually believe that they are both doing a bit better, and fighting this illness off, but it would still help for them to go and get some medication. Oh well, what can I do?????

Have you ever been in a situation where you get frustrated because whenever you go out with people (family or friends) it seems like it is up to you to decide what is going to be done, where you will be going, and to plan it out??? When Mom and I were talking last night, she made it clear that she needed to go out on Saturday and get some shopping done. I have a few places I need to go , so not a problem. Then she comes up with, "and maybe we could go running around a bit since we haven't done that in awhile?" which I thought was a great idea so I agreed, and then she comes back with, "well, were do you want to go?" Okay, if you want to go running around, make a decision as to where to go!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home