Sunday, October 05, 2003

Dear Diary Sunday....

I am so tired!!! I finished the headstones today, I cleaned my entire den, scrubbed the walls, washed all of the rugs and everything in the den, rearranged all the furniture....and in all of that chaos I managed to make French Onion Soup AND take a nap!!! I am tired.......

Yesterday was a fun day with Dylan. We shopped (got some doggie treats AND a caramel apple making kit for my dad and I), went to dinner, hung out, and all in all, just had a wonderful, wonderful time.

Next weekend had already started to shape up for me. Friday is Connie's wedding. Saturday I am going to spend part of the day with my mom and get some shopping done, get some housework done, get the inside of my house decorated. Then hopefully, that evening, Dylan and I are going to enjoy his house with the parents being gone. We have decided to watch some scary movies and have a picnic in the front room. Just to spend the evening not having to entertain, run around, and just relax in his arms is all I need. Sunday, I am planning on spending as much of that with Dylan as possible.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home