Monday, September 22, 2003

Dear Diary Monday...

It has been one of those "Wow" weekends that I am getting kind of use to. Thursday I left work to head to Wendover with Dylan, Toni, Rob, Chet, and Shane. Dylan and I got out there early and met up with the others for dinner and drinks. Very relaxing evening. Friday, we headed home and Dylan and I met up later and saw "Underworld", which we both loved. We then had dinner and did some running around and then called it a night. Saturday was my sister's birthday, which apparently this year, is a very traumatic one for her. So, needless to say, teasing her mercilessly about getting older, droopy boobies, hot flashes, etc was not well advised.....but fun nonetheless!! Dylan and I eventually got together and we looked at some houses, had a wonderful dinner at the Porcupine Grill, and then rented some movies and relaxed. Sunday was spent taking down a HUGE tree in our backyard. We then had the cops over for the on going issues across the street. I finally had a chance to come in the house at 9:00 o'clock last night and relax!

Today I have a full agenda as well. I am taking my dad to his doctors appointment, then we are cleaning all of the carpets in the house. I know, I know, the world is jealous....

I have come to discover lately how some relationships in my life are very one-sided. That will be coming to an end very soon. I have catered to a few relationships over the year, not truly understanding how much these people were taking from me and I was getting nothing back. Unfortunately, I don't have the energy that I use to, so none will be spared anymore. Changes will be coming, people will be exiting my life...whether they like it or not. Some are expected, others are not. I just can not stand the constant draining of my energy, the negativity, the drama, the "it is all about me and I could give a fuck about anyone else" attitude. Maybe it is me, maybe I was raised differently, but I was always taught to be concerned about other people around me, what was going on in their lives, how they were doing, regardless of the situation I was in. But apparently, not all feel the same. Oh, and most of my friends know by now that trying to lay a guilt trip on me will get you exactly what you did not expect...me being pissed off not feeling bad.

Hmmm......just getting that off my chest has started to make me feel better all ready......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home