Thursday, September 25, 2003

Dear Diary Thursday...

After some thought about how my perspectives and opinions are effecting me and how much time I am spending on worrying about friendships and negative impacts, I have decided that it is all for nothing. I have no idea why I am so consumed with how friends should be, should act, should respect you. Apparently my idea of what a friendship is is very narrow and archaic. Therefore, I am just not really going to care anymore. It is much easier to keep my opinions to myself and not express them, because I am the only person that seems to hold the same ideals. To others, defending your friends and your friendship is unheard of. To stand behind your friend and watch their back is moronic. It is "alright" to allow somebody to disrespect you, talk about you behind your back, and belittle you. I, apparently, am the only person who seems to find those things as wrong. Therefore, again, I have to stop caring. For the sake of my sanity and physical well being, I shall keep my mouth shut and my opinions to myself. I need to get my energy back on track and my attitude in a better place. I think changing my attitude in this area might be a good step.

Work was chaotic yesterday, after being off for a few days. However, I kept at it and finally got myself caught up before I left for the day. Today I have a lot of projects, but I am going to keep a positive attitude and get through them.

Still looking forward to this weekend.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home