Saturday, September 27, 2003

Dear Diary Saturday....

Yesterday was wonderful, other than the constant nagging headache and bad stomach. I made it through work, and I did not think I was going to, and go a lot accomplished. I think that my MAJOR problem can be handled next week now that I have everything up to speed. It was nice that everyone was in a good mood, the individuals that I find annoying stayed away all day long, and I was able to tough out a day that I should have been home in bed.

After work, Dylan and I went to dinner and then to see the movie "Cold Manor Creek", which was completely something other than what I thought it was. I thought it was going to be about a haunted house and it ended up being about a psycho hillbilly. Other than being shocked by the plot, it was not too bad of a movie.

After the movie, we parted ways so that I could attempt to actual get a full nights sleep. Somewhere between work and going home, I had twisted my foot, so I ended up having to sleep with a hot pad on me neck AND on my foot. How strange is this, but I actually SLEPT the entire night....with no help from any drugs! I woke up this morning feel rested and very full of energy, which is a good thing because Dylan and I have a full day of fun planned. We are heading up to Park City, going to feed our ducks, going to do a light dinner, and any other "fun" we can find.

Keeping my positive energy flowing to Shane at this time, as I know he has been driving himself to sickness worrying about his parents. I know that they will continue to love him and embrace Chet. Hell, who could not love that couple!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home