Sunday, September 28, 2003

Dear Diary Sunday....

It is starting to amaze me how much fun Dylan's new shift has turned out to be!

Yesterday we drove up to Park City and to say that we have the most beautiful mountain in the world in autumn would be an understatement. There were parts that looked as if someone had painted them. We then went shopping to the Outlet Mall and then headed into the old Park City and had a wonderful lunch at Park City Pizza and Noodle company. It was such a splendid time of just being with him, being around true love. We then headed home to do some minor shopping down here and then over to Gardner Village to see the decorations of "witches" that they have every year. There are few things I find more romantic than walking around that place, in autumn, with it decorated in witches and pumpkins, in the evening. After that, it was late so we headed back to Dylan's to relax. Oh, and we picked up Del Taco because I NEEDED it!

Today is going be spent shopping and doing some Halloween projects. I have decided to get most of the "work" for Halloween done early this year so that I can REALLY enjoy the remainder of the month. I know that the "business" that will follow me this month only gets more and more, so I want to get as much work done as possible.

Next weekend has already started to shape up nicely. This Friday starts the month long "Lorene only has to work a half day on Friday", so Dylan and I are already making plans. We have some shopping to do for a weeding, and we are planning on going to a haunted house, and a whole bunch more things going on. All I can say is.....WOOHOO, MY MONTH IS HERE!!!!

Also, my attitude and energy is back in line and I am feeling better than I have in a few months. Finally getting some sleep, being around the person I love more than anything, and finally feeling the magic that autumn brings has brought me back to being who I truly am.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home