Monday, September 29, 2003

Dear Diary Monday....

Was not such a good night...went to bed with the headache, was kept awake by the headache, did not go into work because of the headache. I have discovered that the headache is due to the fact that I keep all of my stress in my neck and shoulders, which travels to my head AND that I have allergies so bad that I can't stop sneezing (and I sneeze VERY hard) and that causes my headache. So, today, I lived on Benadryl, which kept me from sneezing BUT also kept me very asleep.....which I did not enjoy much. I did manage to get all of the headstones painted and now will need to work on the details (outling, shading, lettering)....and working on them with my father was a helluva lot of fun and we did manage, or I managed, to paint most of the grass in our backyard.

I have been doing a lot of studying in regards to my Wicca practices, which has been helping with my centering and energy placement. Also, not allowing negativity into my life has helped, as well as, staying positive. I have also been doing my best to take on a lot of the responsibility in some stress areas, like friendship, which is helping me as well. There have been several "rays of sunshine" that have helped, just by popping their heads up to say "HI" or "Just wanted you to know I miss you" or "Hey, you know I love you!".....that helps more than anything, so thank you to those folks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home