Tuesday, September 23, 2003

Dear Diary Tuesday...

Yesterday was unbelievably busy! We took my father for his eye appointment, and I am thrilled to say that his vision in the eye that had the macular hole AND the cataract has improved FAR more than the doctor had hoped. However, they are not going to schedule him for another surgery until probably some time next year, as he has had four major surgeries this year. After the appointment, we ran down to get him a new lens in his glasses for the one eye and then ran to Smith's. We did a bit of grocery shopping and I picked up a steamcleaner for the carpets. The rest of the afternoon was spent cleaning all of the carpets in the house AND the upholstery. I was totally amazed at how well those units work, as we usually hire somebody to clean our carpets for us. It was a helluva work out, but worth it!

Today, my father and I pruned the dead limbs from the monster tree out front and pruned another tree, all the while my mother was in the house scrubbing down the kitchen. I believe I heard them say, at least three times each, that they are VERY happy I am going back to work tomorrow! After finishing all of that up and having dinner, I decided to color my own hair and then take a very refreshing bubble bath. I am now relaxed and blond.

On a wonderful note, Shane stopped by my house yesterday to deliver me a beautiful Halloween set to display and I love it! He is such an amazing creature and I could not be more thrilled or more blessed to have such a wonderful man in my life as a best friend. He made my entire day!

Speaking of wonderful men, I am so excited about the upcoming weekend with Dylan. I have nothing pressing to do this weekend, no mountain of obligations, my entire Saturday will be devoted to spending time with him and being able to enjoy it! We have already planned a trip to Park City, going to see a movie, watching another movie we rented, and just spending quality time together. Unfortunately, when I have many obligations and many things going on in my life and in my mind, I can not truly relax and enjoy the company that I am with. None of that will be occurring this Saturday. Oh, and also on Friday, I hopefully will be spending an amazing evening with the "Fab 6" going to dinner somewhere new! Looking forward to that!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home