Sunday, October 26, 2003

Dear Diary Sunday...

It was a good weekend. Friday, I dropped my car off again to have it fixed. This time they discovered it was the thermostat and it took them until Saturday to fix it, which was fine with me since it was under warranty. Dylan and I drove up to Park City, we went to Thanksgiving Point, we had dinner, we called it an early evening because I had a headache.

Saturday, we met up with the Netzlers and Chet and Shane to see "Scary Movie 3" which was only worth seeing due to the company I shared, no more is needed to be said. Dylan and I then went to pick up my car, went to dinner, went to Fashion Place, went to Dahles, went to Fred Meyers, headed back to his house and watched "28 Days Later". It was nice to be busy but enjoy the pace.

Today I went shopping with my mom. We hit Wal-Mart, Petsmart, and Costco. We then came home and I did a couple of loads of laundry and then went to dinner with the folks. I am now doing a couple more loads of laundry and trying to do some relaxing.

It has been an interesting month and I have had a lot on my mind. I have watched a number of my co-workers and friends going through some "trying times" with their husbands/significant others and it has given me a lot to think about. Here, I share my thoughts:
1) if you get bored with your sex life, is that reason to end a relationship? I totally understand when you need to do something to spice it up and maybe you feel that the other person is just so involved in their own gratification that they don't seem to be interested in yours, but shouldn't you talk about the issue??
2) when is it time to forgive and forget? if something extremely horrible happened in the past, do you need to allow it to colour the remainder of your relationship? do you keep trying to talk about it and work on it, or is there a time to just give up and move on to another relationship?
3) if your significant other seems to have "habits" that are detrimental, to you and themselves, do you look past it, do you talk with them, do you leave them, do you give them an ultimatum?

Oh, and only 5 more days until Halloween.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home