Sunday, October 19, 2003

Dear Diary Sunday...

Oh, was I a lazy kitten today! Honestly, writing up this blog is the most I have done. I have watched a lot of tv, took a nap, ate dinner, fed the cats......pretty lazy. But after this last weekend, I really needed it. Let me catch you up....

Thursday: Yes, I had Thursday and Friday off. On Thursday took the parents to the new Sears for some new shoes and ended up leaving about $300 poorer. Well, we needed a few more things than shoes. We then went to dinner with 13 of my dads friends, who are all very adorable. His best friend since he was a child has Polio so I was his personal, willing, serving girl. I just love old people!

Friday: I was up and cleaning the entire house. After non-stop cleaning, I took a break and got ready to go out with some friends and Dylan. Shane and Chet came over to the house to see the outside decorations and ended up just making my mother's entire day by enjoying some of her quilts. We then left and took them to look at a few homes we have been looking at. Then, Chet and Shane had never been to the Macaroni Grill so we went for some good food, great company, and a change of scenery. We then met the Netzlers up at the Gateway to go to a new haunted house....Dark Realm. The place was FANTASTIC!! We ALL jumped once or twice and I plan on visiting it again!

Saturday: Had a horrible experience getting my car serviced, which I won't go into. After getting back home I showered and got ready and went out with Dylan for our day together. We went to Gardner Village which was hosting its annual "Witches Night Out" and they extended it for two days this year. Dylan bought me a beautiful ornate stand that holds copper cast painted jack o lanterns that are candle holders. We then went to dinner, did some running around, and then back to his house where we TOOK A NAP. Yes, you read it correctly.....how sad is that! We were both so tired, and had not slept well the night before, that we took a nap together.

Sunday: A whole bunch of nothing!

Well, once again, being with some of my wonderful friends put my energy back on track and gave me a "lighter" feeling again. It is so wonderful to connect with individuals in such a way that everything is equal....the giving of the energy and the taking. Thank you again, my friends.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home