Wednesday, October 15, 2003

Dear Diary Wednesday...

Oh, happy day! My work week is over!!! Yes, I took off the next two days and am thrilled with that. I have too much "extra" time and needed to get rid of it and it worked out well since I have too much to do at home and not enough time to do it in! So, the next four days will be a combination of working around the house and yard/hanging out with Dylan/finding time to hang out with great friends/relaxing....not necessarily in that order.

Being that it is "my time of the year", I have caught myself contemplating a great deal about being a Wiccan. I realize that I was actually born with all of the tools and desires of being a Witch and it has only been over the last 6 or so years that I have truly evolved into being one. Very sad that it took me my whole life to finally feel complete with who I am. And during the same time as my learning of the Wiccan paths, I also discovered what a truly gifted and strong person I am. I know that I can be "creepy" sometimes when it comes to knowing things I shouldn't know, but that is part of who I am and what makes me unique. I also find that with becoming who I am, a Witch, that I have drawn my true and loving friends closer to my heart, have completed my circle of love, and feel warm. I am loved and I love deeply....that has also made me complete.

Blessed be to All and I hope that your week finishes on a happy note as well...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home