Saturday, August 09, 2003

Dear Diary Saturday...

Oh my hell, Wendover was more fun than should be legal!!! Thank you Dylan, Shane, Chet, Tonster, and Rob for making what was a HORRIBLE week end on a perfect note of love, happiness, and safety! I could not have asked to spend the time with more wonderful people!!! And Toni, from now on, you need to keep your yap shut about how strong I make MY drinks!!!! HOLY SHEEP SHIT!!!!

So, we left Thursday morning to head to Wendover, and unfortunately, I had not consumed anything that would put my blood sugar level, so we had to stop in Tooele for a quick drink at the McDonalds since I was having a small seizure! Then we headed out and the fun did not stop!! Resting, eating, gambling, drinking, playing board games, and just sitting around talking in our pajamas was wonderful!!!! I can not even begin to express how much I am looking forward to our next trip. After we got home, Dylan and I went to the Utah County Fair at Thanksgiving Point, which was VERY small and only took us about 1 hour to look around. We then left and met up with Toni and Rob at the Polynesian Festival where Rob officially crowned me as Polynesian, as I enjoyed eating with my fingers! I think I am the "whitest" Polynesian in the world, but very proud! The food was incredible and we tried a drink call "Otai" which was HEAVEN. We watched some entertainment and then Dylan and I headed out and he took me home, as we were both exhausted.

I got to see the plans for Chet and Shane's new "love nest" and all that I can say is "WOW". It is simply an amazing floor plan and I can not wait until we can actually be helping them move, paint, stain, and all the good stuff. With their huge step, I am starting to look forward more and more to Dylan and I getting a house. Oh, and to say that Shane is "excited" about Dylan and I getting a house next would be an understatement!!! I am so proud of my boys!

Today was relaxing. I have not done a damn thing other than clean the downstairs bathroom. My big endeavor was making a very "thrown together" dinner of fettucini, cucumber salad, mushrooms, and scallops. Pretty underwhelming, but filling.

Tomorrow I plan on taking the parents out to dinner and then getting some grocery shopping done....again, pretty boring, but I like it that way!!

Starting on Monday, I am kicking off a new "self improvement" program for me and I am very excited about it. I am not going into any details, but every night will involve me going to the gym, and I am going to be enrolling in their fitness classes, along with my normal work outs. Looking forward to getting some of my energy back, especially since it is getting to be the time of year that I need all of the energy I can fine...you know, Halloween!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home