Monday, July 21, 2003

Dear Diary Monday....

It was the first day for my boss to be back and it was WONDERFUL! I brought in chocolate zucchini bread and made two huge vats of salsa for everyone and we all had a great time!!! It was nice having her back, but believe it or not, it took me until 5 minutes before I left to get completely caught up for the day!!! I have a feeling I won't be getting a great deal of work done tomorrow, so I actually wanted to get ahead of schedule...that did not happen!

On a fantastic note, Jenn Hoffman got a promotion at her work! I could not be more happy, or more proud of that girl. It has been a long, hard fought battle for Jenn to finally be recognized for the remarkable team player and hard worker she is, but they finally have. The most exciting part of it is that she is so happy!!!!!

Yes, I know tomorrow is my birthday and Toni has been rubbing it in every opportunity she can. I actually believe that my "birthday week" is going to be a lot more fun than in many years past. With the actual birthday being tomorrow, the bbq at Dylan's on Friday, and having the entire weekend to myself to go to dinner with the parents, I am looking forward to all of it. And yes Toni, I know I am getting old....and you are not far behind me.......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home