Sunday, July 27, 2003

Dear Diary Sunday...

It was a fantastic day! By 9:00 am I had my bedroom completely cleaned, including scrubbing down the windows and having my lace drapes laundered and put back up. All of my statues had been thoroughly dusted, the shelves, everything. I also had three loads of laundry completed and steaks for tonight's barbecue marinating. It is nice to have a jump on the day! After breakfast I headed outside and weeded all of my backyard and side yard and got some new plants into the ground. This afternoon I did a wonderful barbecue, cleaned up, and headed out to the front yard to do the weeding. Unfortunately, that is when my headache decided to hit, so I decided to call it a day, jump into an ice cold shower and relax.

I love days like today. I can move at my own pace, do stuff that I want to do, not be rushed to fill an obligation. Actually, that is what I have loved about this whole weekend.....not being rushed. I could take a nap if I wanted to, however long I wanted it to me, and however many times I wanted.

This week is already looking great, as well. I am looking forward to work this week, just because I am still enjoying my job. And mostly, because I have Friday off and it is going to be a day just for Dylan and I and HOPEFULLY this time I won't get sick two hours into it!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home