Sunday, July 06, 2003

Dear Diary Sunday, part deux....

Almost 5:00 pm and I am ALMOST finished with the laundry. I decided to get a little amibitious and not only do my laundry, the folks laundry, but also my brother's laundry as well as his sheets and blankets! In between that I cleaned both bathrooms, the kitchen, straightened up my room, and did a fantastic bbq of trout and steak with onions and mushrooms. It was divine, or at least I think so.

I am thinking of my options for the evening in regards to relaxing. I will either read a bit, take a bubble bath, go to bed or I will take a bubblebath, write some poetry, read, go to bed. Not sure which avenue. Oh, and I am considering doing a bit of yard work this evening....nothing very exciting, just putting some Miracle Gro on the yard, but I am thinking that it can wait until tomorrow after the gym. Gosh, decisions and more decisions.

Got some stuff on the mind this day, stuff that I usually don't like to think about and have had in my heart and my gut for awhile now, stuff that I have not dealt with but I know I will have to. I have a friendship that I don't truly believe is as honest as it should be. This person has been caught in lies and deceipt before and I have forgiven. But now I have found a few other lies and that bothers me. I don't believe in having relationships where lies are an acceptable aspect of it. The friendships I have now mean a great deal to me...have taken a lot of blood, sweat, and tears to build. Now, I just need to decide what to do with this one relationship. Try to look past the immaturity of the individual and forgive or just bring it to a halt and move on. Gawd, a blond mind can't handle this much all at once! Need.....to......go......do......fingernails.....and.......my.......hair.........

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home