Sunday, July 20, 2003

Dear Diary Sunday....

Friday was horrible. I took a half day off of work so Dylan and I could play and ended up so sick I had to have Dylan bring me home at 3:00 o'clock and I ended up sick the entire night!!! It was horrible! Just when I thought it was over, it would come back with a vengance!!!

Saturday was a good day. I woke up exhausted but better. Worked in the yard with my Daddy, made zucchini bread, and roasted a whole chicken on the barbecue, which turned out SUPERB!! If you want the recipe, let me know!! After that was over, my kitchen sink decided to completely clog up and I ended up having to take the entire sink apart, run a snake through it, put it back together, and then clean myself and the whole kitchen up! Yes, Betty Crocker and Mrs. Plumber all rolled up into one!

Today has been great. The folks and I went to breakfast, shopping at Petsmart, and then home from Coscto. I was going to go out shopping again but decided I wanted to spend the rest of my day relaxing, watching some boob tube, reading, and taking a nice hot bubble bath!!!

The week is shaping up nicely. I have my birthday party on Friday that Dylan and his wonderful folks are throwing to look forward to, my boss comes back tomorrow (THANK THE GODDESS) and next weekend is....NOTHING!!!! Pathetic, but I enjoy looking forward to a weekend that I don't have a million things planned.

Oh, wonderful omen. A friend of mine at work, a woman who has been a practicing witch for many years I found out, is also a MENTOR and I asked if she would be willing to take me under her wings and she said YES! I am so excited since she is a trained healer!!! She said she has been wanting to ask me for awhile but wanted me to come to her, and I did. She has been doing some fantastic things lately and I can't wait to start learning more. Call me a freak, but I love to LEARN!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home