Tuesday, April 22, 2003

Dear Diary Tuesday...

Well, diary, wish I could say a lot of exciting things have happened, but that would just an out and out lie. So, how about a list of things that get me stirred up in the morning:

1) If you kill your wife and unborn child, don't be a fucking drama queen, step up and be a man and admit to it! You might get a lesser sentence, DUMBASS!

2) If you don't like us coming into YOUR country, bombing everything in site that we SUSPECT might be linked to Saddam Hussein, then move out! It's our now, right?????

3) If you ask somebody to help you with a project, you don't like how they helped you, don't be an ass to them over it. If you didn't want their involvement, YOU SHOULDN'T HAVE FUCKING ASKED THEM IN THE FIRST PLACE!

4) Eggs colored something other than white taste better and I don't care what anybody else says.

5) I don't like pork, but I do like ham when I cook it...you figure it out. Somehow, when I cook it, it no longer comes from a pig in my mind. HOWEVER, I don't care WHO cooks pork chops, they are still yucky.

6) I put in, daily, 1.5 to 3 hours extra.....unpaid....fully comp time. If I decide to get approval to leave early on Fridays and you don't like it....fuck off.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home