Tuesday, February 11, 2003

Dear Diary Tuesday....

It was a hard day, for many a reason, and not one of them was because of work. I made it through an evening of being with my sister, and it was "okay". With the many, many different emotional issues I have had to deal with in the last year, and with the coming of Valentine's Day, I have had a chance to ponder the many wonderful individuals that are a part of my life...my friends. I don't know what I have done to deserve them, but I thank my Gods and my Goddesses every moment for what they have brought to my life...the friends that are a part of my life now and the ones that were a part of my life in the past. One of the things I appreciate the most is the laughter that I can find when it comes to past relationships. I have discovered that a few of my past relationships were based completely on lies, well, maybe not completely on lies, but fairly close. I have discovered that some of my part relationships did immense, but not unrepairable, damage to long held friendships. For all of the misadventures I have discovered, to my own delight, they have only made me a stronger person, a better friend. I actually thank those people for the lessons that they have taught me and for helping me strengthen my friendships. For their immature and evil ways, I have become a better person. Funny how the universe works....a few years ago I would have been filled with hate and vengance....now I am just thankful.

And with Valentine's still in mind, I want to express how thankful I am for Dylan...he has guided and taught me so many things...the most important of those is that I am worth being loved, I am a beautiful woman, I don't have to be filled with hate to be strong, and that I have the patience of a saint.

And thank you to those individuals over the last year who have let me share in their joys, their disappointments, their happiness, and their pain. And thank you to those that have come to me, have felt comfortable with their concerns, have given me their honesty, and have faced the wrath of "Lorene" and have still walked away as friends....for those are the individuals who will always be my friend, for they know who I am.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home