Saturday, February 08, 2003

Dear Diary Saturday...

If you had been here with me, you would have had a project to do! Today was "cleaning day"...and I mean the tough, get into every nook and crany, kinda cleaning that I love! I did 6 loads of laundry, scrubbed the downstairs bathroom from ceiling to floor, dusted the whole house, cleaned my room, including under the bed (I know Toni, I'm weird), cleaned the parents' room (including inside their closets), cleaned anything with glass on it, cleaned all of the ceiling fans, and helped to make a pot of homemade chicken soup....AND managed to have all of this done by noon! I have no idea why I had so much energy, I did not even bother to take any of my vitamins today! And like I said, if you were here and in my way...you got a project. My mom's project was to start the chicken soup and then to go downstairs and quilt. My poor daddy got to clean the drain of the bathtub (was draining slow), and then to empty out their huge closet so I could vacuum and dust, and then to change the light bulbs in one of the ceiling fans!!! Fortunately, tomorrow will be a relaxing day as all we are going to do is go to breakfast and then go book shopping for my mom. Oh, and for all of those interested...I found a wonderful cleaning product for showers called "The Works" and I found it, of all places, at Big Lots! It REALLY cleans the hard water and soap scum off of everything in your bathroom...I was truly amazed!!!!

Poor Dylan can not get a break! His mon's surgery went well, she has very little pain...then his dad had an entire toe nail removed and a corn dug out.....he is doing okay, hobbles and has pain....AND THEN his great grandmother gets hospitalized for fluid on her lungs!! SOOOO, we spent yesterday visiting his great grandma, saw a horrible, yet very entertaining movie, had dinner, did a little window shopping, and then headed back to his place to check on the folks! I swear, when his family decides to get sick, THEY ALL GET SICK TOGETHER!! And here is poor Dylan, doing all he can for everyone!!! Send him your energy....I think he will need it!

So, is anybody's car as FILTHY WHITE as mine is? I can't wait to wash it....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home