Thursday, February 06, 2003

Dear Diary Thursday...

All is well. Dylan's mom's surgery went splendid and she is actually back home this morning feel pretty good and being yelled at by Joe to go lay down. She spent the night at St. Marks and I made sure she kept pressing the little morphine button so that her body would be in a nice state of relaxation to help heal. She will be on a clear liquid diet for 6 days and then soft foods for two weeks and then she should be recovered. I am pretty sure she is going to be cabin crazy after three days, so I am not sure what we are going to do to keep her down!

I am off of work! I took two days off of work for some well deserved "down time" for me and just in case Dylan's family needed me for any reason.....so a four day weekend for me! Unfortunately, I woke up with a headache that could kill a rhino today!!!! Not sure where that is coming from, as I slept wonderfully last night, but I am sure I will be doing everything in my power to get rid of it and in a quick fashion!

The weekend looks to be a good one. Dylan and I are going to spend tomorrow together, hanging out and seeing a movie. Saturday and Sunday are completely UNPLANNED, which is a first for me, but I wanted a weekend that I could relax and do whatever comes my way. No shopping, no scrubbing, no laundry...just relaxation!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home