Tuesday, February 04, 2003

Dear Diary Tuesday...

It was HELL-DAY at work today. Non-stop faxes, non-stop phone calls, non-stop e-mails, non-stop projects....but I managed to stay sane in all of the insanity. I had a couple of "close calls" but I survived. I did get a huge giggle out of work today....I turned to one of my co-workers and said to her, "Do you ever have moments where you feel....overwhelmed?" And she burst out into large gales of laughter and looked me dead in the eye and said "Every single day that I work here and it is really fucking nice to finally here that from YOU!" That made me laugh to the point I had tears in my eyes. The facade has fallen....I can not do it all and I admitted it!!!

Anyways, things are moving alone nicely in my universe. I have not allowed the insanity of my sister to over come me, but gave her back her unhealthy energy. My folks and I are getting along swimmingly. Work is hectic, but fun. I am going on vacation in the next couple of weeks, and looking forward to it for a change. I have amazing friends and my relationships are getting stronger and stronger with each and every one. And an amazing fiance. I know longer allow, or try not to allow, unhealthy, vengeful, spiteful, or insane energy into my life (i.e. people like my SISTER) and feel a growing sense of peace. I have only my Gods and Goddesses to thank for that strength that I have achieved in the last year. Oh, and a few shoulders and ears from my great friends, whom I love dearly!!!

Question of the day...here is a fun one...if you had one sexual experience you would like to DELETE out of your past, what would it be (getting caught, too quick, couldn't remember a name, etc etc etc)?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home