Sunday, February 02, 2003

Dear Diary Sunday...

Last night we had a wonderful time hanging with Jeffy. We decided to hit the Happy Sumo for sushi. Well, my taste buds and my stomach have both decided that we do not like sushi, as I am still enjoying the experience this morning! After the wonderful time we had at dinner, we traveled down and split up with the boys going into Virgin and myself traveling to Lane Bryant. I have been on a quest to find some cute t-shirts for when Dylan and I go to Vegas. Now, here is the problem...they have to be 1) very adorable, 2) great colors, 3) 3/4 length sleeves as it will still be FEBRUARY when we go, 4) not too big, and 6) not too expensive as they are T-SHIRTS. Well, I found them and I was thrilled! They were only $10.00 and I got burgundy, cherry red, dark pink, olive, and black. Adorable v-neck with lace, 3/4 length sleeves and BEYOND ADORABLE! What more could a girl ask for! Then I met up with the boys and I got a Starbucks coffee, hoping it would kill some of the weird tastes attacking my tongue and then headed to Jeffy's to play videos! Unfortunately, poor Dylan had to go to work early in the morning and was falling asleep on the floor, so we left Jeffy at about 11:15.

Today, I am planning on doing NOT A DAMN THING! I will make dinner, probably do some laundry, do a little cleaning, and relax a whole freakin' bunch! Like I stated earlier, my stomach is rolling on itself, so I think a day of doing nothing but enjoying the beauty of the snow outside will help me out!

Colors....Sunday-yellow; Monday-white; Tuesday-gray; Wednesday-peach; Thursday-turqoise; Friday-pink; Saturday-Brown

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home