Monday, February 03, 2003

Dear Diary Monday...

The word for the day...exhausted. I woke up exhausted, worked my butt off today, came home exhausted. I could not figure out why I was so exhausted....then it dawned on me, or rather, hit me....I am getting a headache! Every time I am about to get a horrible headache, I become terribly tired....LIKE NOW! Kinda scary it only took me 32 years to figure that out!!

Work was draining today, just because the paperwork has gotten to be almost out of control. I took care of over 60 different fax issues today, cleaned our the research IN box four times. Thankfully, I think as the week progresses, thinks will get more in control....or at least that is my pipe dream for today.

Well, the "beloved" sister came over yesterday, and thankfully, she took note that I was not feeling well. I did scamper off to take a 30 minute nap while she was here, as my stomach was trying to come outside of my body, and I hoped that she would leave. But alas, she stayed around and left shortly thereafter. While she was here, she "managed" a major under taking of my daddy and my neighbor. We had a HUGE limb on our HUGE pine tree break due to the snow and it was hanging onto our sidewalk. So our neighbor came over with his massive saw and took care of the issue. Unfortunately, as I was turning onto our street this evening, I noticed another huge limb is broke near the TOP of the tree.....I wonder how many bones I will break after I climb to the top, cut the branch off, and some how manage to fall out of the tree....you know as well as I do that it will happen!

Question of the day....we were discussing this at work....."when does the "desire" leave a relationship?". My one co-worker SWEARS that it leave the relationship after about two years of marriage, another co-worker said it was after the first three months of moving in with her live-in, and another co-worker stated that she has been married over 20 years and the "physical desire" has NEVER left the relationship. Is it just individuals opinons of what that is?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home