Tuesday, February 18, 2003

Dear Diary Tuesday....

Believe it or not, sit down this might scare you, I just went shopping for a baby shower and LOVED IT! Oh, I spent WAY too much money on my boss, but I figured that I will split all of the clothes that I got betwen her and my niece and call it even!

Anyways, work was insane today. The phones were practically dead this week, but we made up for all of last week today! I was on the phones the majority of the day AND trying to get my desk looking good. Tomorrow will be worse. Tomorrow we are having our "staff meeting" which is going to be a bunch of, "Hey, don't know if you people know it but you are a bunch of lazy, stupid, fuck off's who need to be baby sat!" Yep, I will be hosting part of it, if you couldn't tell!!! After that, I really need to get my desk looking fantastic as I will be out all of next week (Reminder...I WILL BE IN VEGAS) and I don't want my research companions to be overwhelmed. I know, I know....how nice am I.....

Oh, I TOO got the cutest Valentine's gift AND a trashed desk....both were absolutely adorable....but not NEARLY as adorable as the person who gave it to me....thank you again....

And let's clear up some confussion: 1) I will not wear any gold lame, 2) I do not own, nor will I wear any form of comfortable shoes, 3) I do not own, nor will I wear to a wedding, flannel, 4) my butt is big enough, I am not putting a bow on it, 5) it is an outfit in any color that reminds me of something I have seen somebody vomit, I won't wear it, 6) I need to be the cutest one in the room, keep that in mind when planning the event, my fragile ego is at stake, 7) can I have a male date still, or do Toni and I need to go as a couple?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home