Monday, February 17, 2003

Dear Diary Monday...

Call it paranoia, call it obsessiveness, but I have this light on my vacuum that goes GREEN when everything is clean and stays RED until it is cleaned.....my whole entire house must be GREEN or I can not stop! Also, my mother has a horrible head cold, and I do not want it at all, so everything must be disinfected. Can you tell how my day went? Everything was laundered in scolding hot water and bleach was added where it was appropriate, the entire house was vacuumed, including the furniture and draperies, and that is after they were Lysol'd and Frebreezed, the bathrooms were scrubbed and disinfected with Lysol AND bleach, everything was ran through the diswasher, and every handle, counter top, knob, drawer pull was disinfected. And all of this was completed by 1:00 pm!! And then I made the folks a wonderful dinner of French Onion soup and cheese sandwiches...nothing particularly special but my mom loves French Onion soup, and I knew it would warm her up. The only thing that I did not get completed was cleaning the hamster cage, however, Nibs can wait until the upcoming Saturday so that I can make it particularly special for him while I am gone the following week. Oh, have I mentioned that there are only 6 days until Dylan and I go to Vegas.

And FINALLY Connie has broken the news to everyone. A big CONGRATULATIONS to my Constance. I could not be more thrilled for her and more proud to have Lindi be an in-law to me. I love the three of you very, very much! Just remember Constance, no big bows on my ass, or god-awful pukey colors because pay backs would be BEYOND a bitch for you!

I have had a very wonderful person on my mind lately. I sent this very special person an e-mail today to let them know how wonderful they are, how beautiful they are, how blessed I am to have this person in my life. I hope this person takes it to heart everything that I said and I hope one day to give this person back even a smidgeon of the love and friendship that they have shown to me over the years. Just know that I love you, that I will do whatever I can to help you, and that all you need to do is let me know and I will be there for you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home