Tuesday, January 14, 2003

Dear Diary Tuesday....

I just wrote the most incredibly scathing blog, and deleted it because I am too tired to care anymore. Yes, folks, you heard it right....the "emotional crutch and teat" is empty. I am not sure which direction I am turning, and not sure that I even care anymore. I have allowed more people to suck the very life out of me than I have the life for, my own fault, not placing blame. Just gonna take a step back, take a breather, stay in my shell for awhile more.

Work was work, need I say more.....

Oh, and if I read anymore about who is a parent, who is not a parent, who COULD be a parent, who is excluded from that exclusive club, I think I will take a draft of a thick PTA notice and shove it right up somebody's ass! I think that warning is pretty clear, but if you need me to clarify it, let me know.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home