Sunday, November 17, 2002

Dear Diary Sunday.....

The move for JJ was successful, but exhausting! For some reason, I thought this move would take maybe, 3 hours, stupid me! She and Brad had the entire house already boxed up, ready to go, but MY GOD! There was a lot of stuff to move!!! However, I did get the opportunity to see JJ's new (old) home and I love it and the views that she has is spectacular. However, it is at the butt end of Tooele and so I would never move there as 1) too fucking far, 2) there are NO street lamps on the roads going to her house and it is in the middle of hillbilly country and it is DARK, 3) cold, my hell COLD, and 4) did I mention hillbilly country?? Anyways, it was a fun day, meeting all of the new people was wonderful AND JJ's cat likes me!!!

So, today was shopping day with the folks. We went to Fred Meyers, had a great time but for one moment which I don't feel like discussing as it involved tears, went and walked around Trolley Squares and visted my two favorite stores....Williams Sonoma and Restoration Hardware! I am now fully prepared to make my Thanksgiving Feast this year thanks to the Williams Sonoma store (turkey base gravy, potato ricer, cranberry orange relish, and a whole bunch more) and now looking forward to it. Now I am home and attempting to start my ridiculous amount of laundry.

Oh, and also, Jeffy and the girlfriend are cooling things WAY down so Jeffy AGAIN can be considered "single". All for a vast variety of good reasons and he is not sad, so no need to console him or send him love notes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home