Monday, November 18, 2002

Dear Diary Monday....

Well, the officer killed in West Jordan, Ron Wood, is the big brother to my favorit in-house processor, DeAnne. What a horrible thing for her, her family, and his wife to be going through. It brought up bad, bad memories and feelings that I don't like to discuss or to experience, all over again. Send her your prayers and your blessings as I know she is going to need them. Oh, and did anyone watch the news and notice the park where Office Wood was killed? Yep, that would be the park by Jer and Michelle's Grandma's that we play in!!!!

Jeff is doing well after the "parting of the ways" with his girlfriend. They are on good terms, staying friends, but leaving it at that. Don't weep for him but don't try to set him up either! MY HELL!!! The boy needs some space from women (I don't count as I am not quite human) so just send him good vibes and nasty e-mail jokes!!!

Oh! Discovered a HUGE pet peeve of mine......friends and co-workers who try to get you involved in their pyramid schemes, or as they like to call them, "investment opportunities". Now, both Toni and I have worked around MANY, as I am sure you all have, people have these wonderful "opportunities" that they want you involved with. When they pitch the sale and you are not interested it always ends up with them saying something like, "Well, you know it is YOUR loss!" Okay, that is beyond fucking irritating!! But when it is a friend, what an awkward situation to put a friendship in!!! My rule is YOU NEVER PULL A FRIEND INTO A MARKETING SCHEME!! If you are involved in something like that, left handedly mention it to your friend, if they are interested THEY WILL FUCKING ASK YOU FOR MORE INFO!!! But for a friend or a co-worker to try and pitch you something like this, whether it is at work or over dinner, is completely awkward, and in my opinion WRONG! Okay, I feel much better now......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home