Thursday, July 25, 2002

My Onion horoscope....

Cancer: (June 22—July 22)
You won't accept the "Gaia" theory, the notion that the entire Earth is one huge organismso long as the cacti are your friends and the ferns want you dead
.

Anyways, work the last couple of days has been busy....because I have really kicked myself in the ass to get EVERYTHING off of my desk, no excuses. So, the pend reports are being done, all the appeals are finished, my IN box is empty, all e-mails are caught up on, all the HR contacts have been contacted and checked on, my bosses desk is looking better, and any project that needed to be completed is COMPLETED. The good news, with all this activity, I was going to have to work until 6:00 tomorrow night, but my boss and I "worked" it out and I will just be working my ususal shift. And I am sooooo happy because tomorrow night is..........are you sitting down........AUSTIN POWERS. Now, I know Jeff is rolling his eyes and Scott is making that horrible, evil, "sighing" noise (go ahead, all at the same time.......AAAAaaaahhhhhhhh), but I love those movies and that stupid character! So without having to work late, I don't have to go see the late, late, LATE show!

So, I was looking forward to a bbq at Dylan's house this weekend, but that has dwindled after hearing about the problems it has created....I know, I know Dylan, not my fault, but I still feel very guilty. But the good part is that I will be getting a chocolate cheesecake out of it!! As for Sunday, that is still up in the air for what I am doing. I know that Dylan will be attending his crazy Grandma Dorothy's special b-day party this weekend and he has been buying presents like a mad man for her! He has secretly been waiting for the moment that he can tell her how much he REALLY loves her......oh, the bad karma I am going to get back on this.........





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home