Tuesday, July 02, 2002

E'splain Lucy....

1) I DO NOT have a soft spot in my heart for midgets. I am phobic of midgets and not in the "Oh my god it is a tumbleweed, I must hyperventilate, cry, and run away." It is the bad kind of phobia...the kind where you want to push them down and punch them. So, yes it is amusing, but no, don't send midgets to me.

2) I will never go see a concert at DV8 again, but I was immensly impressed with Social Distortion. I went from absolutely hating that group, as the lead singer had an incredibly annoying voice, to actually loving them and considering buying most of their stuff.

3) The goose attacked Dylan again

4) Probably one of the very best weekends that I have had in a long time involving lots of rest. However, the headache is not gone and it bloomed into a migraine on Sunday.

5) I will probably want to write more later, but I am exhausted right now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home