Saturday, July 27, 2002

Good time...

After hearing the fantastic news about Dylan getting the job, the rest of my day at work was worthless! I was so elated that I just spent the entire day TRYING to work, but mostly just telling everybody and calling everybody about it! Thank the Goddess that I didn't have to work until 6:00 because I wouldn't have accomplished anything. After leaving work, we went to dinner and to see GOLDMEMBER... my hell, that was the funniest damn movie I have seen in a long time!!!!!! The cameo appearances by other stars, like Danny Devito, Tom Cruise, and John Travolta....as well as the Osbournes.....was wonderful. Unfortunately, something did not sit well with me and by the time we got home, my stomache was cramping and I wanted to die, so I did not sleep.....AGAIN.

This morning, I woke up and did the house work and then went out and put down sod and grass seed. I know, I know....but I didn't want my daddy doing it because it was too damn hot! Tonight I am going over to Dylan's for my bbq with his folks....who are doing much better so it will be a much more comfortable situation.

Okay, now to comment on Janet's blog......everyone knows that I dislike children. I tolerate them, and there are actually some that have one my heart...Janet's Jaydon beng one. Now if I go someplace that is mostly for children, like the zoo, a child's movie, a playground, I expect to me terrorized by the small, evil creatures. However, if I go some place that is not designated for children, like a nice restaraunt, an adult movie, I expect that the critters be controlled....and not with a heavy hand!!! There is nothing that pisses me off more than watching an adult grab a child too forcefully, shake a child uncontrollably, hit a child with too much force, to drive home their point. What the fuck do yout hink you are teaching the child??? Anyways, I agree that parents who cannot control, or will not control their children, give ALL parents a bad name. However, being an asshole to a parent, does not make the situation better for anybody, and will probably cause the child harm. If I was to turn to a parent with an horrible child and make a comment about their parenting skills or that their child is acting like an animal, I am sure that I would either be directing a fist in my direction, or probably cause the child to receive horrible punishment later from the adult. I like to handle the situation more covertly. Usually in a case where I can see that the child is misbehaving, I will scare the child myself. Case in point....Dylan and I were at Furburbia in Cottonwood mall checking out the animals and there were two little boys who were not being nice to a dog, in my opinion. So, when nobody was looking, because apparently the parents had just dropped these kids off and left, I got close to the boys, enough that they both looked at me, and I gave them the infamous "Lorene's eye" and growled, very quietly and menacing, and told them to "Get the fuck away from the doggies, little boys.", to which they both got up, walked out of the store quickly and very frightened. I think there was a valuable lesson in that for them......don't be mean to dogs, and stay away from cute, blonde chicks because they are insane.

Think I should have a couple of kids now?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home